Applications are invited from bonafide Citizens of India in prescribed form for following purely contractual posts for ICMR Sponsored National Task Force Project on Snake bites in Pakke Kessang and Papum Pare districts of Arunachal Pradesh under Directorate of Medical Education, Training &Research, Government of Arunachal Pradesh initially for one year subject to renewal based on performance evaluation:
|Sl.No||Name of Post||Number of posts||Monthly consolidated remuneration||Minimum Qualification||Upper Age limit|
|1.||Project Assistant (District Coordinator/s)||Two (UR)||Rs. 31,000/- per month PB 9300+GP 4200=1350×10%=1350 (every year)||Graduate from a recognized University with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
Desirable: Experience in research projects funded by Government. Knowledge of computer-MS Word/excel/Power point etc.
|2.||Field Worker||Four (UR)||Rs. 18,000/- per month||High School or equivalent
Desirable: Knowledge of computer-MS Word/excel/Power point etc.
Prescribed application form and Terms of Reference (TOR) can be downloaded from website dmetrap.in of the Directorate of Medical Education, Training &Research, Arunachal Pradesh from 05.11.2022 onwards.
Application must reach the office of Directorate of Medical Education, Training &Research, Naharlagun on or before 21.11.2020 upto 5.00 p.m by post only. No application shall be received by other means and after specified date and time. The candidate shall have to submit duly filled up application form along with self attested copies of all testimonials/certificates in support of education qualification, age and experience in an envelope super scribing the name of post applied for on it. Incomplete application forms shall not be entertained and summarily rejected.
All the applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized/ shortlisted by a Screening Committee, and thereafter, a Selection Committee shall conduct the walk-in-interview and/or a written test, if the numbers of eligible candidates are more than 30. The date, time and venue of interview/written test shall be intimated through admit card (therefore, 2 self addressed envelope to be submitted along with application) and also through e-mail of the candidate. A candidate can apply for one or more posts as per eligibility criteria separately (an application for each post).
Terms of reference and general terms and conditions for contractual posts under NTFP-Snake bite:
|Sl. No||Name of Post||Project Assistant (District Coordinator/s)|
|1.||Number of post||Two (UR)|
|Upper age limit||30 Years|
|Monthly consolidated emoluments||Rs. 31,000/- per month PB 9300+GP 4200=1350×10%=1350 (every year)|
|Essential Qualification and Experiences||Graduate from a recognized University with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.|
|Desirable qualification/experience||Experience in research projects funded by Government. Knowledge of computer-MS Word/excel/Power point etc.|
|Job requirement||Conduct survey covering all the blocks of the district assigned. Supervise and monitor data collection and will report to the lead Principal Investigator/Co-Investigators. Make initial visits to the chief of the communities and other prominent people of the communities to establish a rapport and also to establish link and networking with the Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA). Enter the data collected by Field worker of his/her district after verification on a Tablet PC. Synced the data to the central server from the district level after due verification by the Principal Investigator in charge of the district.|
|2.||Name of Post||Field Worker|
|Number of post||Four (UR)|
|Upper age limit||25 Years|
|Monthly consolidated emoluments||Rs. 18,000/- per month|
|Essential Qualification and Experiences||High School or equivalent|
|Desirable qualification/experience||Knowledge of computer-MS Word/excel/Power point etc.|
|Job requirement||Conduct survey covering all the blocks of the district assigned. Make initial visits to the chief of the communities and other prominent people of the communities to establish a rapport and also to establish link and networking with the Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA).
Collect data in coordination with the ASHA workers of the respective villages of each Panchayat.
Receive any report of snake bites through real time reporting from ASHA over phone/WhatsApp/Text message, etc and follow up for collecting the detailed information as per the Study Tool on a paper format and transfer the data to District Coordinator.
General Terms and Conditions for contractual posts under NTFP-Snake bite project:
- The engagement to the posts shall be purely contractual and temporary initially for a one year.
- The contract may be extended on yearly basis or till the project is completed, whichever is earlier, subject to performance evaluation by the Project Investigator.
- Since, the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR/State Government or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The rate of emoluments will be as per sanction of ICMR with a provision for annual increment @10% of pay. The amount of increment will added to the emoluments only after completion of one year of service. No other allowance shall be admissible to the project employees.
Page | 2 of 2
- Age concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates in accordance with the instruction issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- Leave provisions:
|a)||Annual/accrued leave:||30 days per annum (Profirstname.lastname@example.org days per month of completed service)|
|b)||Maternity leave:||180 days in terms of ICMR OM No. 16/50/2015-Admin.II dated 11/02/2016|
|c)||Casual Leave and Restricted Holiday||Casual Leave-8 days
Restricted Holidays – 2 days
- i) No other kind of leave shall be admissible.
- ii) Leave shall not be carried forward beyond one year contract
iii) On termination of the contract, the employee shall not be entitled to the benefit of encashment of unavailed leave.
- Travel Entitlement: It will be at par with the entitlement of regular employees holding similar post in ICMR/State Government.
- Candidates must apply in the application form format provided. Working email ID is mandatory. E-mail if not acknowledged within 7 days of its being sent will be construed as inactive email ID or not interested.
- Self attested copies of certificates should be enclosed along with the application. Candidates who fail to bring the original certificates for verification during interview shall not be considered.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- The application is to be submitted on or before 21.11.2022 upto 5.00 p.m) in the office of the undersigned through registered postal service only.
- Name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned on envelope. Two self addressed envelope with suitable stamp for registered post should be enclosed along with the application.
- The shortlist candidates shall have to appear in an oral interview, the date and time of which will be duly informed. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the same.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Experience will be counted only after completion of minimum educational qualification.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- Mere fulfillment of minimum qualification criteria does not guarantee for the interview call and selection.
- Screening Committee reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for interview based on qualification and desirable qualification.
- Written test will be conducted if the numbers of eligible candidates are more than 30.
- The Selection Committee shall prepare a list of selected candidates, more than number of positions advertised and after engagement against the positions, the remaining list of candidates shall be treated as waiting list, which shall remain valid for one year from the date of announcement of results.
- Selected candidates shall have to join for duty within fifteen days from the date of issue of appointment letter failing which they shall not be engaged in the posts.
- Rules of the Government of India pertaining to Reservation shall be applicable.
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to suitably change/relax any of the above conditions. It also reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
Download Application form