Online Form Submission LInks;
Documents to be submitted or uploaded as follows;
A) For Fresher’s;
a. ST Certificate
b. Aadhaar Card
c. Front Page of Bank State Bank of India Passbook
d. Bonafide Certificate from Institute
B) For Renewals;
a. Bonafide Certificate from Institute only
Form Issue Date: 12th September 2019
Last Date of Submission: 30th November 2019
- MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BDS or Equivalent Courses can avail stipend up to 4 Yrs
- B.Sc Course or Equivalent Courses can avail Stipend up to 4 Yrs
- Diploma Course GNM/DMLT etc or Equivalent Courses can avail Stipend up to 3 Yrs
- Certificate Course ANM or Equivalent Courses can avail Stipend up to 2 or 1 Yrs whichever is earlier.
Stipend Rate Chart
1. MBBS/BDS – Rs. 1400pm & bookgrant Rs. 10000 per annum
2. BAMS/BHMS/BUMS or Equivalent Courses – Rs. 1400pm & book grant Rs. 5000 per annum
2. B.Sc Course or Equivalent Courses – Rs. 1400pm & book grant Rs. 3000 per annum
3. Diploma Course GNM/DMLT etc or Equivalent Courses – Rs. 1200pm & book grant Rs. 2000 per annum
4. Certificate Course ANM or Equivalent Courses – Rs. 1100pm & bookgrant Rs. 1000 per annum
Duly filled up application form should be submitted to the Director of Medical Education Training & Research, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Naharlagun-791110 within the stipulated time.
The student cannot claim stipend from two sources. Any duplicate drawal shall be liable to recovery/deduction.
RENEWAL Students may trace their serial number or application form number from https://www.dmetrap.in/stipend-enroll-status-2018-19/
The applicant should ensure that his/her Bank Account No. is correct. The Directorate shall not be responsible for any wrong account no. furnished by the student.
The account of other banks shall not be accepted, except SBI.
APST Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, Aadhaar Card , should be enclosed with the application or upload.
Furnishing of wrong information Incomplete, overwritten or illegible applications shall be summarily rejected without prior notice.
Other particulars not mentioned herein shall be governed by relevant rules.
Any inquiry relating to stipend issues may be checked on the website or Mail us at email@example.com Or call to Tayum Sanjo – 7005265679.